Friday, January 30, 2009

Rebekah's Cake Pictures

My little sister Rebekah just had her birthday party on 1/17/09 and I got the privilege of baking and decorating her cake! It was a great experience and I would love to do it again. I would like to show you the the cake and all the steps I went through.
Her I am icing the flower!The stem!


The final cake!

Rebekah let me help cut her cake but she said " On one condition, I get to help " actual my mom said that.


I would like thank my teacher who taught me every thing I know.......thanks Mrs. Muria.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The cake was beautiful and tasted great as well. I know you had fun making it, but know it was a huge help to me. Love ya, Mom

DM Everitts said...

Ok, so with the music and all I actually cried when I looked at your pictures. What a beautiful job you did Sarah... Rebekah is so lucky to have such a great big sister! Love, Ms. Muria

Hoop said...

Yummy and pretty. Looks great. I like what you have done with your blog page as well.

~~Vanessa said...

Looks yummy!!!!