Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Watch Were Your Going

I was on one of my favorite blogs ( Girl Talk ) and found a post that really touched my heart. I can totally relate to it and am trying to follow its moral. I would like to share a part of it with you:
“Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil” Ephesians 5:5-16
Look carefully. It’s a sobering command, is it not?We are not to trudge blindly or routinely through our days. We shouldn't’t just let life happen and try to deal with the results, be what they may. We should not allow one day to flow into the next, being concerned only with the present moment...................

If you would like to know more please visit Girl Talk. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments: