Monday, January 26, 2009

Lunch Menu Plannin'


My mom put me in charge of making lunches for the family every day. I really like it a lot and do hope some day I can take over a few dinners a week! Anyway back to the lunch subject, I would like to share the weeks lunch menu with you



MONDAY:


Quesadilla and pineapple


TUESDAY:


Tuna melts and apple slices


WEDNESDAY:


Tomato soup and crackers


THURSDAY:


Picnic/lunch for skiing


FRIDAY:


Fish sticks and carrot sticks


SATURDAY:


Leftovers


SUNDAY:


Macaroni and cheese


Please enjoy reading about our family menu for this week and if you have any questions or lunch ideas please leave comments or if you just want to leave a comment that is great too.

For more awesome menu ideas and recipes stop by the organizing junkie and check out all the other great menus.

No comments: