Monday, January 26, 2009

Gratituesday-Mother

I am so thankful for my mother. In the last month or so she has inspired me, taught me how to crochet, taught me how to embroider and taught me many more things on being a home maker and Christan young lady. Up until a few months ago, I am ashamed to say, I took my mother for granted. She had always been there and I was sure she would always be, but gradually I have come to the realization that I have the best mother, the one God chose for me long before I was ever born, and that our time together here on earth is finite. So I have been trying (I am not perfect ) to learn all that my mother has to teach me, to do all the things my mother says and do them the first time she asks. I hope that I will always remember the important roll of motherhood and cherish mine forever.


"Do not forsake your mother's teachings they will be a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck" Proverbs 1:9

How is your relationship with your mother?

Don't forget to visit Heavenly Homemakers for more Gratituesday posts.



1 comment:

Hoop said...

What a great way to show the world and your mom you are so very thankful for her. She loves you very much and is shows in the your wonderful spirit.