Sunday, May 31, 2009

More room at the Freebie

I just waned to remind you that I still have an open spot in the freebie. Tiffany, Mom, Mrs. Everitt, and Mrs. Cowland, you are not allowed to participate for you have already entered in my older post. Below are the directions.

Here is the deal:
The first person ( that's all I have room for ) to comment on this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. What I make will be just for you. It'll be done this year. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story or a batch of cookies. No guarantees, I may sew or stitch or paint. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! I reserve the right to do whatever I want!
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a homemade gift by me! Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.
The Lady who came up with this ingenues idea is Mrs. Maria AT DM Everitt .

1 comment:

Jessica Everitt said...

hey Sarah it is me Jessica I'd love to sign up