Thursday, April 16, 2009

House for Sale

We were playing out side when mom came out and told us to come over. Once we were next to her she said " How would you like to make fairy houses ". Of course I didn't want to make "" Fairy"" houses, so I just made a tiny-tiny-little house. IT SO CUTE!! Okay I'll give you the tour
The whole house.

The inside, nice, cozy, a little open.


Out the back door, and into the garden. A nice rock wall edges a pathway and surrounds the garden.



Last but defiantly not least. Fly up to the roof and look up..........a tree house? Yep! You get a completely safe floor and roof.


Needless to say we had a lot of fun. It's educational to, you get to familiarize your self with nature ( whats bendy, stiff, stackable, and tiable) and use your imagination. I encourage you to try it your self.





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I'm ready to move in. I love the open floor plan and huge garden. I just know the fairies and woodland creatures will love it too.

DM Everitts said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun... wish we were there too!