Thursday, April 23, 2009

Freebie

Here is the deal:
The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me. My choice. For you. You can also go to The Everitte blog for moor great deals.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. What I make will be just for you. It'll be done this year. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. No guarantees, I may sew or stitch or bake something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! I reserve the right to do whatever I want!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a homemade gift by me! Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

The Lady who came up with this ingenues idea is Mrs. Muria AT DM Everitt .

4 comments:

DM Everitts said...

Sarah...so I have to admit that this wasn't my idea. I got it from my sister-in-law, who got it from a friend and so on...but thank you for thinking I was so smart!!! By the way I would LOVE to get someting from you so please count me in!...I can't wait to see what neat thing you will make.

Hoop said...

You are silly, but what a fun idea. I will try to my best to follow the rules. Just know I don't like to wait for surprises. I am just to impatient hehehe.

Elizabeth said...

I want to play too. And I promise I wont peek when you are making me my _______. You just gotta love passing on a good thing.

Love ya, Mom

Tiffany A. said...

Sarah,
That is so cool and nice that you are doing this. I am going to add this to my blog to. So, count me in!
Tiffany