Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aprill fools : Oh Mom

I promised some of you (like Mrs. Kelly ) that I would post what I did for April Fools day. Here is the story........ . My little sister has bath tub dies ,to color her watter. So I took a red one and smeared it all over my finger tip so looked like I cut my finger really bad. It so happened that that day we were doing a project that had allot of cutting. I stated waling and ran over to mom shoved my finger in her face, it took her a minute, but for dad, he ran out as soon as he herd me say I cut my finger. It was Hilarius!!




3 comments:

Hoop said...

You are silly. I hope your dad wasn't too upset. Watch out getting someone back on a joke is really fun. Keep your eyes open. hehehe And Maverick didn't get me.

The Kelley Family said...

Blood for April fools? Now thats not nice!! Lol!!!

Elizabeth said...

Ha Ha You didn't get me.