Friday, October 30, 2009

Coffe......Healthy?

I drink coffee every morning and some times later on in the day. Well, every body is like "OMG! you drink coffee". So that got me thinking "is coffee that bad for you?". So I went to my lap top and looked it up on the web. Turns out coffee is really good for you especially if you get the good stuff.

Coffee has minerals and vitamins to help you fight off diabetes, Parkinson's disease, colon cancer,and migraines. OK, so coffee help fight off diseases that's cool. But the thing about coffee that makes parents prevent their children from having it is the caffeine. Right? So I looked into that. Turns out that coffee has no more caffeine than soda. Plus soda has a lot of sugar, fillers, artificial flavors and dyes. Talk about bad for you. Coffee also has less caffeine than energy waters.

That sure is enough info for me to continue drinking my morning java and hope it is for you too.

1 comment:

The Kelley Family said...

Yum! I love coffee too!! I had never heard that it has the same caffeine as soda so I checked it out too, check out this site: http://coffeetea.about.com/library/blcaffeine.htm