Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another Contest: Most Regretted Chore

You heard me...........I am having a contest " who ever has the worst chore Wins"! It is great! I am awarding two special people. one for the worst chore, and one I will pick at random.org. All you have to do is fallow all the steppes below and hope to WIN!! Win what? IT'S A SURPRISE!! Oh and please leave separate posts....example: if you did all of them you would have 2 or 3 comment for the first three and then depending on your number of house.

1). Leave a comment on this post telling me what is the most regretted job you have to do in your house for one entry.

2). Post it on your blog or family blog for one entry.

3). Become a follower for two entry's. ( You only get one entry if you already are one).

4). Tell me what your family members most regretted job is. ( One entry for two people please, and leave there names).

I will select a winner ,depending on the dirtiest chore, on August 10th
another contest most regretted chore

2 comments:

Mia said...

wow! my worst chore is still cleaning the toilets, we had four boys at the house at the time, EWW!

Mia said...

Hi Sarah! Its me from Pierce my heart! congrats on winning. you can leave me a comment on Historical fiction and I'll respond to you. Nice blog! I'm also entering into the contest.