Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cambrige Reserch

Ok so i found this on the google home page. I thought it was interesting and thought you might think it was too.


Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.


c-yah

2 comments:

nell said...

i think i already knew that but thats really cool!!! It took me a minute to realize what the heck was giong on :)

DM Everitts said...

I have heard that before...it is a good thing too, since I usually have a few misspelled words in everything I write!